- I began in the Wuji position, and took some deep breaths in to ground myself and connect with “Source”. I then faced East, drawing up the energy from the earth, through my body, and then forcing that energy out of my lungs and mouth with a “Haaaah” sound. I also used my arms and hands in the motion of bringing up energy from the earth, and then pushing out the energy from my chest with flat hands, into the open air. My intention was to bring up the stuck energy and then push it outward, as if purging and moving the stuck energy that needed to be removed. I saw this as- a cleansing process, similar to the methods used in Qigong. I did this 3 times while facing the East..
- I then positioned myself to face the West and repeated the process, and once again used the sound of “Haaaah” while pushing my hands out in a cleansing manner.
- I then positioned myself to the North and repeated the process, and then faced South, repeating the cleansing breath and sound.
- I turned my attention to bring in clear, clean, vibrant energy around the globe.
- During my sleep state, I received a message to use the gentle melodic sound title “In My Room” from Echo Canyon, sung by Jakob Dylan and Fiona Apple, as part of this healing meditation.
- I then visualized facing East and played the song, sending out the gentle tones and vibrations in this song, visualizing it gently moving and healing the Eastern quadrant of the globe. I saw and felt the nourishment of this energy and the trickle and flow of movement.
- When the song ended, I then faced West, and repeated the song and the process I used in the prior direction. When the song and visual ended, I turned toward the North and repeated the process, and then finally repeating it facing South.
- After sensing the healing harmonies and gentle vibration continuing on their own, I created a type of healing bubble of protection around the globe, using the thoughts of love, support, and calmness.
- I then ended the meditation.
By Beth Quist
I've been exploring different methods to see how to change and improve the group energy in humanity. My desire is to move and purge the energy of fear, chaos, hate, and violence in our society, and allow the energy of love, support and kindness to more freely flow. I'm currently using the method of sound, music, and vibration in this process, in meditations focused on humanity. The song, sound, and method I use is often prompted via a meditation or a dream message and I try different methods almost daily. Here is an example of one of the recent methods I used, in hopes of helping to calm the current anxieties and fears around the globe:
Author - Beth Quist
Beth is a certified in Medical Qigong Therapist and the owner of "Qigong by Quist". She also is the author of "Cultivating Spiritual Energies" - a reference guide on how to cultivate and use subtle energies - like Qi.