Here is a list of the different types of contact and integration, and what type of integration energy it cultivates:
Movement on/in the Earth
- Take a walk and be mindful of the steps and connection you are making with the earth when you walk. Direct the energy you are receiving from each step to the 1st chakra or for another purpose.
- Meditate on a rock, or in a cave, or other feature representing mother earth.
- Run, jump, hop, skip - any movement on the earth and mentally have your mind connect with the earth
- Ground and connect with the water during a meditation while you are on a boat.
- Bathe or swim in water and feel the connection you have to water. Direct energy to your second chakra or another purpose
- Ground and connect with the air during a meditation while you are in an airplane.
- Feel the connection with air while you are flying a kite, blowing bubbles, or flying in a balloon. Direct energy to your third chakra or another purpose
- Meditate on the concept of love and how everyone and everything is interconnected
- Do activities associated with the earth, such as gardening, ceramics, woodcarving, etc.
- Connect and contact nonphysical Beings who protect the earth
- Project your spiritual self to the astral plane
- Connect and contact with nonphysical Beings on the astral plane
- Meditate with the question, "what is the Tao"
- Project your spiritual self to travel to the levels of the Tao
The Path to Spiritual Alchemy
As you grow, cultivate, and use 7th chakra energy, you develop the opportunities to become awakened, enlightened, transformed, and gifted in the use of spiritual alchemy. Here are some definitions about what these terms mean:
What is an Awakening?
An awakening is a process where the spirit allows the spiritual energies to become alive. A spiritual awakening is where one obtains insight, knowledge, and wisdom about their earthly lives. It is also a time when one realizes their own responsibility in their own life.
What is Enlightenment?
Enlightenment is a process of gaining more awareness and one of the stepping stones on the path of becoming transformed.
What is Transformation?
Transformation is the process where insight and knowledge grows and transforms into wisdom. This transformation does not take place immediately; it requires fermentation and consolidation. In other words, it takes time. Just as wine requires a time to ferment, which seems like inactivity, so too does wisdom require time transform. Therefore, newly discovered insights are the result of this fermentation process.
What is Nirvana?
Nirvana is not heaven nor where God lives. Nirvana is the ability of the soul to overcome the physical, being able to travel to the astral plane through meditation. For some, it is impossible to obtain in a given life experience. For others, it comes very easily. Once obtained one can find it easier to reach a second and a third time.
In the Buddhist context nirvana refers to the imperturbable stillness of mind after the fires of desire, aversion, and delusion have been finally extinguished. In Hindu philosophy, it is the union with the divine and the experience of egoless bliss.
Alchemy was originally based on the supposed transformation of matter and concerned attempts to convert base metals into gold or to find a universal elixir in times past. Spiritual alchemy is the process of changing either the nonphysical into a physical expression AND/or being able to change the physical and making it into subtle energy.
The energy of the 7th chakra can help you develop the opportunities to become awakened, enlightened, transformed, and gifted in the use of spiritual alchemy. There are different integration tools for each chakra which are associated with the elements &/or levels of the Tao.