Guided Meditation to Meet Your Spiritual Guide
- Go into your normal meditation (ground with the earth, relax, take some deep breaths, then relax even more).
- Visualize you are sitting at a sidewalk cafe and the waiter has brought you a favorite beverage.
- The air and temperature is perfect; the atmosphere is lovely; you take a sip of your beverage and feel calm, relaxed, and wonderful.
- You now see that across from your table is your Spiritual Guide. Your Guide says, "hello, my name is _______". (This will be the name you can call your Guide when ever you want to connect & communicate).
- Your Spiritual Guide then opens the thought process access approval process and will communicate something like this; "I am here to help answer your questions or help you as much as I am able. May I have access to your thoughts?"
- You then give permission to allow your thoughts to be shared with your Spiritual Guide.
- When you are ready, you can silently chat with this Being who is sitting across from you at this sidewalk cafe.
- Notice how his/her conversation is flowing easily into your mind; notice the love you and safety you feel. Notice the deep friendship you feel with this long and trusted friend.
- After each question, pause, and allow the messages to freely come into your mind.
- When ready, end the interaction with a thank you, or make another appointment to get back together.
- Come out of the meditation, like you usually do (such as, take a deep breath in, sit up straight, open your eyes).
You can do this type of communion with your Spiritual Guide whenever you want to connect and "talk". This is a way to exercise and improve your ability to receive subtle messages.